Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life is Good

Well, I put off sorting out the clothes in the armoir yesterday, but the closet is finished and looks fantastic. I wonder how long it will stay that way.

I did had a relaxing day just puttering around the house and crocheting a little. We had rain all day, and I heard it storming and raining most of last night and this morning too. It's mostly cloudy out right now, but the sun is peeking through just a wee bit right now. Our lawn really needed that rain.

Barnaby is making an appointment today for someone to come out and give us an estimate for putting a sprinkler system in the front and back yards. We've been putting a little aside for it all year and I'm pretty sure we have enough now to finally get it done.

I decided to make chocolate chip cookies last night at 7:00 p.m. Can you believe I only ate one? It's true. And I didn't eat any raw cookie dough either. Don't be too impressed because I ate plenty of crap earlier in the day. I didn't use any special recipe to share. I just used the recipe on the back of the Tollhouse Chocolate Chips bag.

So far I have no work to do today so it looks like I'll have the day free again. I'm just going to hang out here with my doggies just like yesterday with no pressures and no people to deal with. I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love your life too!
    Only one cookie, huh, I'm Impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥