Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thanksgiving

It's over for another year. Food was good and plentiful. It's 7:00 p.m. and I'm still full, and we ate at noon.

Barnaby is playing poker with fake money and people he doesn't know on the Internet. I'm sitting here, having commandeered his laptop, looking at crochet blogs and stuff other people have crocheted. All the dogs are asleep. There's nothing on TV, so I have it on TBS watching one Friends episode after another. I'm sure I've seen them all more than once or twice, but it's kind of soothing and familiar and comfortable to have it on. Ya know what I mean? I'm sure I'll pick up my crochet and do a little bit sometime this evening. Right now I'm content to sit here and surf the Web.

So that's what Scotty's Place is like on this Thanksgiving night. I hope y'all are safe and happy in your homes as well. Before I get all mushy, I'll say good night. I've been feeling all mushy since yesterday. I just feel very thankful and lucky to have all that I have in my life.

Now see there? I said I wasn't going to get all mushy and I did it anyway. I'm going to start singing Kumbaya any minute now. Everyone please join hands and tell the person to your right how much they mean to you.

Not really. That was supposed to be funny. Except it wasn't.

Okay, that's it. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Kumbaya My Lord,
    Kumbaya!
    Oh Pam, you make me smile.

    I too am very thankful for my life and so much that God has Blessed me with.

    Thanksgiving was somewhat stressful, but two Xanax later, I am good to go now, (well good to go to sleep..) Check my blog for my crazy dinner.

    Love to you, your family, fury ones as well.

    I am going to chill with my girls and watch the ridiculous Paris Hilton's BFF with my girls.
    jan
    ps how did you come up with Scotty's Place for your Blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥