Friday, November 21, 2008

Good Morning

Okay, no more of that on a work day.

Here's my agenda for the day:

1. I have to make a quick run to the store, and then I'm inside the rest of the day. It's freakin' cold outside!

2. First I'm going to put a roast in the crockpot for dinner and straighten things up around here. It's amazing what a mess just two people can make in a day. Okay, two people and five dogs.

3. Finish a few rows of an afghan, whip-stitch it together, and begin crocheting the border. I hope to finish it late today or tomorrow.

4. Do one load of laundry.

All of this can get erased any moment if work comes in. I do have one small job to finish, but I have until Monday.

I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. Wish it would get cold here. It's been in the high 80's and low 90's this week and I'm sick of it being HOT all the time! Maybe it's just me having power surges. Good luck with your list. I have one too and have most of it done now.... still working on it though. Love you!
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥