Monday, November 03, 2008

Fletcher Le Pew

I take Fletcher to the vet tomorrow to get him neutered. I have to leave him overnight, which I'm not happy about, but I can't wait to get it done. Maybe he'll calm down and stop humping all my other dogs six times a day each. I know they'll be glad when that stops. How annoying! Poor Sammi is his favorite, I guess because she's the same size as he is. She's constantly running for her life with Fletch humping after her. It's like a real-life Pepe La Pew cartoon around here.
Well, so far November has blown in bringing me a much better disposition. I feel good! I'm happy! Could I be any more manic?? Ha-ha, wah, ha-ha, boo-hoo.

Yes, folks, I'm fat AND happy, which hardly ever happens together. Today I'm just not going to think about those 35 freakin' pounds I've gained this year. Yes, you heard right. So what? I have a great life and I'm happy, and I'll get those pounds off one of these days just like always. And if I don't, well, it's not the end of the world. I'm having a great time baking my ass off too!

Speaking of baking, I got the coolest cookbook from my sister for my birthday. I look forward to trying lots of those recipes. I'll get a picture of it later. This place could use a little spiffing up with pictures. I haven't posted any for quite a while now. Get ready for lots of food pictures.
I gotta work. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. 1st: Happy Birthday to You!!!

    2nd: I love your attitude. I need to get where you are, I am so freaked out about the weight I put on this year,not so much because I feel fat, but because I am wearing 2-3 sizes larger than I did 1 year ago!
    3rd: I can't wait to see new recipes in your blog!
    4th: the bad news, Dakota got neutered as a puppy and he is the horniest little thing. It's embarassing! He only weighs 8 pounds and he is always trying to climb on Riley (105 pounds) and Bandit )60 pounds). Besides, Bandit gets pissed because he is a boy too! Riley just looks at him as if, "in your dreams fella!". He will also hump Sergio's leg, the little prevert just wont stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥