Tuesday, November 18, 2008

English Muffins


I made these English Muffins yesterday evening. They turned out well, but next time I will roll them out flatter than the 1/2-inch called for in the recipe. They were too thick for my taste, and the recipe would have made more than 18 muffins that way. They were fun to make because you cooked them on a griddle instead of baking them. I had no idea that's how English Muffins were made.

Here is the link for the recipe I used: English Muffins

We're having Ham, Egg, and Cheese Muffin Sandwiches for dinner tonight...Ham McPams. Hee.

2 comments:

  1. Those English muffins turned out nice. How did they taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara: They were good, but next time I'll add a little more salt because they were a little flat. And like I said, they were too thick and doughy in the middle so I'll roll them out thinner. My husband really like them and wants me to make another batch with the changes this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥