Thursday, November 06, 2008

Energy Surge

I have to be quick about this so I can finish my work before 5:00 today. Here are a bunch of pictures, as promised. The recipes are coming tomorrow -- not necessarily the recipes of things shown today, but recipes nonetheless.

I woke up feeling great today -- lots of energy and no headache. The kink in my back is still there, but I'm ignoring it.


This is a purple afghan I'm working on in my spare time when I get bored with working on another thing I'm working on that I can't mention here because it will ruin it for someone whose birthday is coming up early next month. That was a hint.


The BEST crochet squares book I ordered from Amazon.com

The very cool cookbook my sister gave me for my birthday. I think I told you about it yesterday or the day before. I haven't made anything out of it yet, but I'm planning to. I'll share the recipes along with photos when I do.


Barnaby gave me this powder for my birthday. He knows I like powder and saw this at Elliott's Hardware in Plano, so he bought it for one of my little b-day gifts. This stuff is really great! It has Calamine Powder in it, and it's really heavy and adheres to your skin like no other powder I've ever tried. It would be great if you're a runner for chafing and such, or even if you're not a runner for that matter. Good stuff!


I love frosted and unfrosted mini-wheats. This blueberry one is the latest one I've tried. I like it just as well as the Cinnamon Streusel one.


Here's a picture of my preparations for the apple pie that's in the oven as I type this. Picture of the finished pie tomorrow. Yes, I made homemade pie crust. None of that pre-made crap for my man! That's why he gets me such great birthday gifts. Ha-ha. (That wasn't all I got.)


A crustless pumpkin pie in the oven baking. Barnaby requested it. Now I have to choose between the Pumpkin and Apple Pies tonight. Whatever shall I do?? I bet you can guess.
I'll talk at you tomorrow, my pretties! Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! We have that Anti Monkey Butt powder at the Tracker Supply Stores! We were there at Christmas for boots, and the girls and I laughed for 20 minutes over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 AM

    Definantely have to try the anti-
    monkey butt. Always looking for chaffing products. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥