Monday, October 06, 2008

Poor Kitty

I was working in my office this morning when I heard Kitty cry out. It was an unusual cry for her, and I got up to see what was the matter. Before I could get around my desk, her cries quickly became screams of terror and panic. I thought, "This is it. She's dying on me." I managed to get out of there without falling over the baby gate and found her splayed out in the living room with her leg caught in the ironwork under a small table. See below.



The part I have circled in red is where her leg was wedged into one of those iron curly thingies. I tried everything I could think of to get her leg out of there, but it was wedged in there good and she kept screaming and wanting to bite me because it hurt her. I quickly became as panicked as she was and considered calling Barnaby at work to come home and maybe saw one of those iron thingies in half to get her leg out. I was afraid I'd break her leg trying to get it out of there. You'd think it was already broken the way she was carrying on.

I finally got it out of there and she walked off limping and growling under her breath like I was the one who did that to her instead of thanking me for saving her ass.

Ungrateful cow.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, cats are like that. They never take responsibility for their actions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been There!!! Hope she is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥