Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy

I just reread most of this month's posts, and I noticed that I sure have been crabby and complaining a lot lately. I'm going to make an effort to stop that. How embarassing! Too bad I can't go back and delete them and make all those entries sparklie and happy with fairy dust. Well, I guess I could, but that wouldn't be real, would it?

I've decided to make a Lumberjack Flannel Afghan next. I've been nosing around looking at patterns on the Crochetville forums. I need to go dig through all my yarn and figure out which two colors I'm going to use. I'm thinking maybe black & red or gray & red.

But first I'm going to eat lunch. I'm starving!

Ha-ha.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. OOOooo! I can't wait to snuggle up in my new afghan! It turned out beeeeaaaautiful!

    You're right about not being all sweetness and light when you aren't feeling it. What would be the point of having an online blog where you can vent if you need to? We all have our up and down times.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥