Thursday, October 09, 2008

Double Gah!

Fletch just ate my Blackberry! He's a terrorist, I tell you! He has destroyed more electronics and things in this house than all my other dogs put together. USB Hubs (2), camera cords, extention cords, tv remotes, $400 eyeglasses, crochet things, books, magazines, food, bags of dogfood, catfood, plants, trash, the foam padding on the weight bench, now my Blackberry, and it goes on and on. What are we supposed to do about it? We put everything up out of his reach most of the time, and he goes in his kennel now when we're gone so he can't get to anything. I was sitting right here when he nabbed it and didn't notice. I only noticed when I heard a disembodied voice in the living room saying, "Invalid number. Please hang up and try the number again."

He has tons of toys and plenty of other dogs to play with. It's ridiculous how many toys he has. We've yelled at him and scolded him and spanked him...nothing works! I'm beginning to have thoughts of getting rid of him, and that's VERY unlike me, but good Lord. The bad stuff is starting to outweigh the good stuff.

It would break my heart, and I don't think I could ever forgive myself if I got rid of him. I'm feeling extremely emotional and depressed about the situation. I just don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh Ohhhh..... that is a real problem. I had a dog like that and finally ended up getting rid of him. He tore up all of my outdoor plants including those up on tables and all of my decorative stuff outside. It was awful and like an every day occurance. I never was able to break him of tearing up things that weren't his.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥