Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weather & No Sugar

Nothing is happening with the weather here yet. It's overcast, raining a little, and the wind is blowing, but it's not bad at all yet. Ike is still south of us, and the bulk of it is supposed to go east of us.

I would like to announce that I am on Day 6 with no sugar! Go me. Please hold your applause.

The hardest part for me is not the lack of sweets to eat...it's not being able to bake anything. I suppose I could bake some bread, and maybe I'll do that next week if I'm feeling tortured. It really hasn't been nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I've replaced the sweet stuff in the evenings with popcorn, and that has really helped. Evenings are my hardest time as far as eating goes. I'm not restricting anything except sugar right now. Like I always say, baby steps, people.

I don't feel any different yet weight-wise. My clothes are still too tight and uncomfortable. Not that I expected any big difference this early. I'm not going to weigh until October 1st.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥