Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two Fun Floppy Crocheted Hats


I made the black hat on Friday night and the blue one this afternoon. Aren't they too cute? They're fun to make. I'm going to make a few smaller ones to add to my cancer hat stash for donating to a cancer treatment center. I'm going to make a red one with furry white trim next.

Oh...they're supposed to have a crocheted flower on the side about 2" x 2". I haven't found a pattern for any I like yet, and the pattern for the hat didn't include a pattern for the flower.

In my next post I'm going to tell you about something I can almost guarantee you haven't heard of. I ran across the word on the Internet completely by accident. It caught my attention after I saw the word several times. What is this ... they speak of? Why have I not heard of this? I stuck the word in Wikipedia and BAM! Now I know about it and so will you! My mom is coming over tomorrow so I can show her and tell her all about it and see if she's interested in doing this thing with me. Wait till you see how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥