Sunday, September 28, 2008

TV Shows I Watch

Are y'all watching Simon Baker's new show, The Mentalist? I've always been a fan of his (I wonder why?), and I thought the first episode of his new show was really good. Barnaby and I both watched it, and he liked it too. Simon disguises his Australian accent pretty well, but I had fun trying to catch him slipping on a few words that would give it away. He's easy on the eyes, that one. You can check him out yourself on Tuesday nights at 8:00 CT on CBS.

Another one of my favorite shows is still Ghost Hunters on Wednesdays at 9:00 CT on the Sci Fi Channel.

Paranormal State comes on A&E on Mondays at 9:00 CT. Not as good as Ghost Hunters, but I can't stop watching it.

Lost when it's on, which seems like never. Love it.

On The Record With Greta Van Susteren on FOX News every weekday night at 9:00 CT. I almost always watch her show, but now that the presidential election is nearly upon us, I don't watch her as often. I'm sick of all the political B.S.

Studio B with Shepard Smith weekdays at 2:00 PM CT on FOX News. Y'all know I can't miss my boyfriend's show.

Cash Cab & Cash Cab After Dark: I don't know when it comes on because I just Tivo it. It's on the Discovery Channel. I have a crush on Ben Bailey and have no idea why.

What Not to Wear on The Learning Channel Friday's at 8:00 PM CT.

Chuck, new season starting next week, Mondays at 7:00 PM CT.

NASCAR races, qualifying, Trackside, pre-race shows.

Those are pretty much all the shows I record and watch every new episode of. Then there's:

Entertainment News Shows: Extra, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, The Insider (not too often because I can't stand Pat O'Brien).

Others just when I happen to catch them on: American Idol, UFO Hunters, Desperate Housewives, Kathy Griffin My Life on the D List, Dog Whisperer, Forensic Files, Diagnosis Unknown, A Haunting, I Shouldn't Be Alive, I Survived, Girls Next Door, Larry King (if there's someone on I like).

I watch almost no daytime TV other than the FOX News Channel. I do watch Judge Judy sometimes at 4:00 PM CT. Judy should be everyone's mother. The world would be a better place if everyone had to live with her the first 18 years of their life.

That is all. Ta-ta.

2 comments:

  1. We'll definately be watching Ghost Hunters on Wednesday night. It comes on at 9 p.m. here so we should be home from dinner by then. Only 3 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 AM

    I watch cash cab after dark. I'm really good at it. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥