Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday

The sun is shining and it's a bee-tee-ful day here in The Lone Star State. I've got nothing for you. I'm watching the pre-race and race coverage today. I read that it was raining in New Hampshire where they are racing today so it's possible they'll get rained out or delayed.

I started cleaning out kitchen cabinets and closets last week. I have three big junk drawers to tackle today. I'm going to dump them all out in the living room floor and do it while I watch TV. I've been putting off cleaning out my bedroom closet and drawers because they're a mess. A ton of stuff is going to Goodwill.

That's it. See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm..... that was a reminder that I have some junk drawers to clean out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:09 PM

    I threw away socks with holes in them. Give some of your stuff to your housekeeper. They clean better that day, plus she could sell it and make some cash. I'm on day two of no beer, feeling strong! Guess who?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥