Monday, September 29, 2008

Some Pictures for Today

I lovingly crocheted this silly Blackberry holder for myself.

I even sewed a button on. I think it's pretty cute considering I didn't have a pattern.

My foot that I injured on Friday when I fell over the baby gate. The bruise that you could barely see that day turned into a giant, honking bruise. My feet are giving me fits the past few months. My high arches and hard floors put a hitch in my getalong. Heh, I just like to say, "Hitch in my getalong." But my feet really do hurt like a big dog from the hard floors. I swear those are NOT hairs on my leg, but it sure looks like it. Ew. Look away! I'm hideous!

I love powder. This cucumber melon one smells great. I always sprinkle powder on my sheets at night before I get in. I also have some in regular and some in lavendar scent, and I have some Chantilly and Jean Nate' powder too. I told you I love it. My grandmother never wears perfume, but she always uses powder. I always notice how good she smells when I give her a kiss and a hug. The Chantilly is her favorite.

I saw this little cart at Hobby Lobby the other day and had to have it. I just love it, but I can't find a good place for it. I've been using it to wheel my make-up in and out of the bathroom when I'm getting ready to go somewhere. It would make a good crochet cart too. I only paid $41 for it because it was on sale for 30% off.
*****

Random: There's a Hamburger Helper variety called Taco Bake, and it's really good! We had it yesterday during the race. Tip: You'll need more Fritos and some hot sauce to go with it.

I've been doing laundry and staring at this computer all day. I need to shut it down and do something constructive, but I don't wanna. I'm kind of already on vacation though. I mean, I leave the day after tomorrow so that's close enough, right? I can do whatever I want!

The chocolate I had on Friday night (and a little bit on Saturday) was just okay. I was really disappointed that it didn't make my eyes roll back in my head like it sometimes does. It just wasn't that good. Hmphf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥