Sunday, September 28, 2008

An Indian Afghan Beginning

This is the "American Indian" afghan I started on Friday. I'm about a third of the way through it. I'm trying to decide if I want to just keep adding new colors or if I should start repeating the colors in order. You can barely see on the right-hand side that I have started a row of dark green. It looks good next to that rust color. I wish I could take it and work on it some next week on the plane and in San Diego, but it'll just have to wait.

I got this pattern off of Linda's site.

The Diamond Afghan is still in progress. I just switch back and forth when I get bored with one.

I'm thinking about starting a new blog just for crochet stuff. I really don't want to have a whole other blog to maintain, but I do realize that not everybody is interested in crochet babble, patterns, and pictures. Maybe I will and maybe that's just too bad. I'll have to mull it over.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for no new blog unless you are planning on selling your work... then you'll need another site. This new one is really pretty! Repeat! Repeat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥