Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Not the Only One

I had to work most of the day today and yesterday so I didn't make an entry.

I'm anxious to go sit down and finish the afghan I'm working on. It's the one with the big blocks of Xs that I posted a picture of when I started it awhile back. I got all the blocks sewn together last night at 10:00. Now I just have to crochet the edges and trim. THIS is the one I'm talking about.

Want to see someone who's a bigger crochet nut than me? Go HERE and look at how many afghans this woman puts out in a month. Amazing! I went through all of her archives to see them all and couldn't believe it. Now I'm all inspired and fired up.

I'll post the afghan picture when I'm finished. Hopefully that will be tonight.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really like her Catherine's Wheel Pattern. Pretty!
    7 more days till I get to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥