- I re-made that cheesecake yesterday, but I used a better recipe. It's the one I always go back to because it's so good. You can find it on the back of the box of Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs, "New York Cheesecake." I just added 2 Tbsp lemon juice and 1 Tbsp lemon zest to make it lemon. Well, duh.
- Gustov (Did I spell that right? Gustof maybe? Whatever...) made his grand entrance yesterday into the Dallas area in the form of gusty winds and cooler temperatures. It's still windy today, a little cooler still, and it's now raining -- not much, but a little. I'm liking the cooler temps. Again, duh.
- I haven't been doing much of anything except sleeping and crocheting lately. I've been sleepier than normal (if that's possible) and can drink a giant cup of coffee and go straight to sleep. Weird. I haven't had much work to do and it's a good thing. It's hard to type and sleep at the same time. Usually when I sleep this much I'm stressed or bothered about something. Hmm. I can't think of anything that might be bugging me, so I guess I'm just lazy. I'm happy, just a sleepy head.
- I've been looking at crochet patterns on the Internet for hours. I swear, I could do it for days on end if my body would let me sit for that long. I print out the ones I think I might like to try, but most of them just get thrown in my crochet book. I do start a lot of them and never finish them. I cleaned out my yarn closet Monday and ripped out a bunch of forgotten projects and rewound the yarn. And by "cleaned out my yarn closet," I mean it's now all sitting on the poker table in the front room. The closet looks good, though! Hee. I need to buy another one of those big plastic storage thingies and put it all in there and under the bed. I have another full one under there now. Someone restrain me from buying more yarn. I can't help myself.
- Okay, these bullet points are getting kind of long. That defeats the point, doesn't it? Bullet points are supposed to be short, concise summaries of a thought. There's your writing lesson of the day right there. I totally made that up. It's at least sort of right. I don't know the exact definition.
- I like gum.
- I have to go now and record a Webcast that starts at 1:00. My work begins when it's over at 2:00. No naps today. Oh, wait. I already had one. No second naps today!
I love you! Bye.