Friday, September 19, 2008

Got it Cut

**I don't know why Blogger won't put spaces between my paragraphs in this post. I tried everything, but it just won't work. I can put several lines between each paragraph, and it still won't leave a space when it publishes. It really annoys me. I think I'll write them an email right now and whine about it.


I told you I was gonna get it short!
*
Fletch's Cherry Eye went back in! Yea! He looks perfectly normal again. Very weird. I didn't know it would do that on its own.
*
I also got the grocery shopping done for the weekend. We're going out for dinner tonight. I have a hankering for some fish tacos. I love fish tacos. You just have to make sure they don't stuff them full of coleslaw. I always ask for plain lettuce instead.
*
That's it. Y'all have a nice weekend.
*
**Ha! I got it to work by putting an asterik between each paragraph. I win!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:01 PM

    is that your real color? BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥