Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday

My New Room and Bed-Mate

Just to clarify about the eye make-up in my last entry...I would never go out in public with that kind of make-up on! I scared myself a couple of times that day when I'd catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and see that hideous make-up. I'd forget I had it on and go in the bathroom for something and startle myself. Hee.

It was a great day yesterday. It was dark and rained all day long. I crocheted all day and baked some homemade pizza dough and a Mexican Pizza for dinner. I made a second batch of dough and made some Rosemary-Garlic Bread Sticks. Today is supposed to be the same as far as the weather. I probably won't bake anything since we have bread sticks coming out our ears, but I probably will crochet some. Or maybe I'll drag out the jewelry stuff and try it again. I spent about two hours Saturday morning trying to make a bracelet, but I didn't do very well and ended up with nothing. It's harder than it seems it should be to work with that leather. It would help if I had some instructions. I gave up and went to Hobby Lobby for more "stuff" that will hopefully make it easier. I just haven't given any of it a try yet.

Work has been slow lately, which is fine with me. I've had a lot of time to do what I want.

I don't have a definitive verdict yet on whether the steroid injection worked. It's definitely better, but I still have times, especially the last five or so hours of the day, when it's the same as before. It can take a series of two or three injections before it works, but I'm hoping I don't have to go get any more this time. I'm going to give it more time and maybe go to physical therapy a few times before I decide. I have a follow-up appointment next week, and I'm hoping he'll start me on therapy then.

I'm going to enjoy the wonderful dreary weather! Buh-bye.

That just reminded me that I had a long involved dream about David Spade last night. We were moving in together and looking at an apartment that cost $1800 a month. I haven't seen him on TV or a magazine lately so I have no idea why I dreamed about him. It was a fun dream, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥