Thursday, August 07, 2008

Okay, folks! I do believe I've found the one I'm sticking with for awhile. Thank ya, Jesus! It only took HOURS upon HOURS. I hit the jackpot today and found lots of them I liked, AND the girl who made them was willing to help me figure out how to get them to work with Blogger. Actually, the one I ended up with was from a different page that was linked on her site. Both links are in my sidebar if you're interested: www.thecutestblogontheblog.com AND www.onecuteblog.blogspot.com.

The MRI Results:

The MRI showed a bulging disc and inflammation in the same disc I had surgery on before. It was very clear on the MRI that it wasn't like the others. Good news is that it's not scar tissue from the previous surgery so it may be helped with the epidural steroid injections. I am scheduled for an injection next Tuesday. Yea! I was really relieved that he saw that I actually had a problem and that it wasn't scar tissue that would require surgery to fix. Maybe the injections and some physical therapy will work this time.

I also got some long-lasting anti-inflammatory medicine and a muscle relaxer.

I can't hang around. Gotta go!

3 comments:

  1. Love this one... reminds me of chocolate!
    Glad you don't have to have surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one! Great colors, good style. Very cool!
    I am glad to hear that you have a solution to the back issue. I need to get my husband to read your entry. Sergio also has a bulging disc. He is in constant pain & refuses to have surgery or shots. I am working on getting him to try the shots. Amazing how a big strong man can become wimpy about shots. He was a wonderful runner years ago and misses it more than anything. He wants to get off the pain pills and I keep telling him to listen to the Doc & get the darn shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:11 PM

    I like your page very much. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥