Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Time for a Title

I have just enough time to slap some pictures up and tell you a little about them...and away we go!

The absolutely perfect lipstick color for me. And I mean perfect! Do you know how hard it is to find the perfect lipstick color? I believe I've mentioned this before. Anyway, this picture makes it look darker and browner than it is, but it's Maybelline and the color is Chestnut. It's a pinky-brown, just a little darker than my lips. You can wear it no matter what color your clothes are. It's very natural-looking.

Okay. Listen up, girls! This mascara is fantastic, and I came upon it by accident. The first time I used it, it nearly gave me a heart attack. Let me explain.

I got it as a free sample at Sephora when I bought something else there. I didn't read the label on it that says, "Stop painting your lashes...TUBE them!" That should have been a clue of what was to come, but like I said, I didn't read it.

So I wear the mascara all day long, and it doesn't smear or smudge or budge AT ALL! I was really happy until I went to take it off and I saw what appeared to be all of my eyelashes floating in the water in the sink! Well, of course, The Drama Queen went running into the living room screaming at Barnaby that all of my eyelashes had fallen out. I ran around the living room in a big circle screaming, and then ran back into the bathroom with Barnaby chasing me screaming, "Let me see! Let me see!" He looked into the sink and gasped, the same as I did. "Oh my God! Your eyelashes are in the sink! Stand still and let me see your eyes!"

To make this very long story just a little shorter, we finally figured out that I still had eyelashes on my face, and that the stuff in the sink was little rubber glove-like thingies that had evidently been coating my lashes. Weird!

It cost $25, and as far as I know you can only get it at Sephora or online. It's totally worth the $25, I promise! There are two kinds, and I got the kind without fibers to make your lashes longer. I don't need longer lashes, just thicker. The company that makes it is called Blink, and you can see the rest in the picture. It might be spelled B-L-I-N-C. I can't remember.

Dang good! The garlic flavor is very mild. I spinkle more garlic powder on mine because apparently I love dragon breath. Popcorn=Good, Breath=Bad



I put my pawpaw's rocks on a shelf in my office like I said I was. I like it.

Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try that lipstick color! I'm ALWAYS looking for THAT color of lipstick. I'm currently using Mary Kay Brand "Shell". It was the closest thing I could find to Mary Kay Brand "Tea Time Tan" which was discontinued many years ago. I hate it when a company discontinues my color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥