Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Lived

I had the epidural injection yesterday and all went well. They knocked me out to do it, and I slept after we got home nearly the whole time from 3:30-8:00 this morning. Supposedly I'll start feeling the effects of the steroid and feel better each day until Friday when I'm dancin' a jig. That might not be exactly how he said it.

Janis, tell your husband it was a breeze! He should go do it if he needs it. Even when they didn't put me to sleep when I had it done a few years ago, it wasn't that big of a deal. The doc said that most everyone uses anesthesia for it now.

I'm going to eat breakfast now and be a slug the rest of the day -- doctor's orders!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 AM

    hope you get to feeling better. BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam~ Glad you lived through it. I will tell Sergio to go for it. He will ask me later if you still feel better, let us know if you are dancing on Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad you didn't have to be awake for it. I would be a total whimp about it....probably faint and everything. I hope you really are dancing a jig in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥