Thursday, August 14, 2008

How Bizarre

I went to the bank and then decided to go by Target and get some ink for my printer. But first I stopped at Payless Shoes and looked around. And then I went to Fashion Bug and browsed around, and then I stopped into the Bath & Body Shop...and then I needed some limes and carbonated water for my sour limes that I am addicted to.

My back, she is aching. Maybe I overdid it just a tad. Ya think? I didn't mean to go all of those places, it just happened. I'm sure the 40 lbs of dogfood and 35 lbs of cat litter didn't help things either. Doh!

I happen to have some homemade ice packs in my freezer. I read in a magazine that you can make your own gel-like packs to freeze and use for just such occasions. The recipe is 1 part rubbing alcohol to three parts water if you're interested. Put 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol and 1 1/2 cups of water in a ziplock baggie and freeze it. It works great!

I made another apple pie the day before yesterday and used two cans of pie filling instead. However, I failed to cook the pie longer and it flopped. It was all gummy and gross. So if y'all make that pie and double the filling, remember to cook the pie for at least an hour and get the crust good and brown. I ended up throwing mine away. Hmpf.

I'm going to lie down with my homemade ice pack on my back now. I'm sure I can rummage up some pain medicine to go along with those muscle relaxers and fix myself right up. I'll be no good the rest of the day.

Oh, yeah. Wanna hear something weird and creepy before I leave you? As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I clearly heard a male voice say, "I feel like I'm going to die." I swear I'm not crazy y'all. I really heard it and it was plain as day. I hadn't taken any pain medicine or anything. Bizarre, huh?

1 comment:

  1. ooOOOOooEEEEEeee! That's creepy!
    I remember one time about a year ago I was actually sleeping and I heard Daddy's voice say my name and it was just as clear as if he were standing right there by my bed. It woke me right up to full awake and alert! It was so strange.
    Maybe that anesthesia is still in your system and it's playing head games with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥