Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Celebrity Fun

This was supposed to be just a random celebrity picture and comment entry, but I kinda of got carried away with the men.

Jack's Black's Wife Looks Like She's Grossed-Out





David Beckham, Whoa...
Yum!

David's Wife, Victoria
Love Her


Love Them Together


DeCaprio -- Not Sexy At All! Don't Get What the Fuss is About. I never got what girls see in him. He's very boyish and UNmanly to me.

Jon Bon Jovi
Love Him -- Love the Music


Kevin Costner - Yummy

Josh Holloway
He's kinda dirty. I Desire Him.
Double Yum!

In the "I Don't Know Why" Category
No Laughing!

Antonio Banderas
Don't Usually Go for Latin Men, But...

And Lastly, Of Course, My News Men:

Anderson Cooper
So handsome!

Still My Boyfriend:
Shepard Smith

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:51 AM

    That made me laugh. I'm cracking up. I think Victoria Beckham looks plastic, like a Barbie doll or her friend Mag. BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:26 AM

    I'm Mary at TSR, i have a place where all the nasty bitches can come and dump on everyone we love shep but hate evry one else so u better all watch out for sara becuz she sleeps with some cops and they do favors for her and will hunt u down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 AM

    I'm Mary at TSR, i have a place where all the nasty bitches can come and dump on everyone we love shep but hate evry one else so u better all watch out for sara becuz she sleeps with some cops and they do favors for her and will hunt u down

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the owner of this blog:
    You may want to delete the last post that said it was from Mary at TSR. A weird person who follows Shepard Smith blog alerts then leaves comments under other people's names did this. I would have e-mailed you privately, but didn't see how to do that.
    I would never leave a post like that, because I am not sickly obsessed with Shepard Smith. I also would spell better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥