Monday, August 11, 2008

Apple Pie

Five-Minute Apple Pie



Pie Ingredients


This is all you need to put a great apple pie together in five minutes or less. Saturday morning I took the pie crust out of the refrigerator, slapped half of it into my pie plate, opened the can of pie filling, shook a tiny bit of extra sugar and cinnamon on top of the filling, slapped the last half on top and fluted the edges, sprinked more cinnamon-sugar on top, and threw it in the oven. I swear it took less than five minutes. I must have a deep-dish plate because the pie looked kind of small inside that plate, so next time I'll use two cans of pie filling. The pie was perfect and didn't fall apart or anything. YUM. Even Barnaby ate it, and he usually won't eat desserts if they're not chocolate.

Speaking of Barnaby, I still need to think of a new name for him. I'll ask him what he wants his name to be and get back to y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I want to have pie now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's a recipe even I could do! Thanks.
    We need to see a picture of Fletcher with all his nick-names along the sidebar here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥