Friday, July 04, 2008

You're Pretty

Happy Independence Day America!

I've got to dig my camera out and take some pictures this weekend. It's been lost in a messy office drawer since the new floor was installed and I had to moved everything out of my office. I do that and get some pictures to post. Even if they make no sense and have nothing to do with anything, it's better than nothing. Dang, that sentence was confusing.
I'm having a super-duper serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor malfunction, or estrogen surge, or brain cloud, or hormone funk, or the crazies, or someone replaced my meds with sugar pills, or I'm just a pain in the ass.
I hate to cry. It's very sad. And that was a very stupid thing to say, and it also kind of made me laugh. Very profound. I should write a book called Memoirs of the Obvious. Or something.
Okay, let the porch-sitting commense. Off I go. But first I'm grabbing my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥