Monday, July 28, 2008

Two Short Videos!

video

I'm calling Sammi a "pumpkin head" at the beginning of the first video. I wanted to clarify that because it kind of sounds like I'm saying the F-word, but I'm not. I always tell her she's a pumpkin head because her head is round and looks like a pumpkin to me. Excuse the blinding whiteness of my arms and legs. Obviously my fake tan wore off.

video

The second one is Barnaby getting Little Boy to shake hands. As usual, he's acting like we beat him regularly. We don't.

Now that I've figure this out, maybe I can do a video entry!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    loved the videos.......you have Fred Flintstone toes! Love them too! BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you leave me a comment on my blog??? how did u even find my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the videos. It was so nice to hear you and Barnaby's voices! Fletch is adorable. I've never seen a dog have so much fun with a running water hose before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm.... couldn't leave a comment on the last entry so I'll leave it here on this one. That water tower sure looks different from our "Mr. Spider" water towers, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so precious!
    Our Dakota also acts beaten or that he doesn't like us whenever someone is around. No one understands why we adopted this loveless dog, but we see the real Dakota just as sweet & playful as can be... in private.
    I laughed so hard watching these. Thank you for bringing me a much needed smile this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pardner'1:33 PM

    Please send Fletch over to our house. We'd like to hire him to water our yard as it is now a bright yellow color.

    p.s. The boys want you (crazy dog lady) to post Sammi ringing the bell. Can ya?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥