Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures! Products!

Who loves ya? I do. Happy Friday, y'all!
Action Shot


Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake

I made it this morning. The Recipe is HERE



My Favorite Summer Drink: Sour Lime


Get you a big ice tea glass, fill it with ice, pour carbonated water over it, squeeze the juice of half a lime into the glass, stir, and enjoy. You can add salt if you like. When we were kids, we'd put so much salt in it, I don't know how we drank it. It's good though. Try it!


My New Favorite Cleaner: Mr. Clean Febreze

I'm obsessive about cleaning my kitchen counters, and this stuff smells great. I still like Lemon 409, but this is really good too.

My New Favorite Bath Soap

It's grainy and smells good.

Coconut Oil

Better than K-Y or vaseline, and that's all I'm sayin'. Except that it's solid inside this container and becomes liquid when it meets warm skin.

Sammi & Phoebe. Phoebe is pissed because Sammi is on her bed. What a bitch.


Mr. Fletcher is always at my feet. He loves me.

Little Boy hoping I drop something while making the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Not that you look old or anything but the hair made you look younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puppy shots!!! They are so cute.
    Thank you for new recipes :) I am going to try the summer drink this week, that sounds like something I would love.
    You need to check my blog for my new product review, it's crazy! I call it my magic spray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥