Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Nothing Interesting

I didn't post an entry yesterday? I would have sworn that I did. Hmmm.

I went to the doctor about my back yesterday afternoon. I'm on the "roids" starting today. They usually start working pretty quickly for me, but I usually get an injection instead of pills so we'll see. He offered pain meds, but those don't do anything but keep me awake so I declined. I have an MRI scheduled for July 30th.

I spent hours yesterday looking at comforters, quilts, and bedspreads online. I don't really need one, but I love them. If I won the lottery, I'd have a new bedspread every week. And sheets, and a mattress pad, and a really thick mattress topper, and a new blanket too. And I'd have my personal painter paint my bedroom to match. My bedroom would be big with a fireplace and a kitchenette in the corner.

I saw the biggest dog I've ever seen yesterday. I've seen Great Danes before, but this one was really huge. Having him would be like having a cow in the house. I had a friend that had a female Great Dane, Casey, that stayed in the house. She seemed really huge, but not as big as this guy. I bet it would cost a bunch to feed one. I wonder how much they eat?

I have no plans for today. I guess I'll do some things around the house, like laundry, and maybe read some. I just started a new book yesterday...THIS ONE. Work is slow. I guess everybody is on vacation or something. Oh, and I have to pop steroids all day. I have to take six today, and then one less every day after that. Hopefully it won't make me hungry. That's one of the side effects listed. Usually they do just the opposite to me, so maybe they won't.

Okay, I'm a big bore. I'm leaving now.

1 comment:

  1. 1st, you are never a bore! You write very well.
    I wonder if you saw a Newfoundland or Mastiff or a St Bernard. They all tend to be between 110 -200 pounds. Great Danes although tall usually get no more than 130. We had a Dane mix. Best dog ever! I love the big ones & yes they eat ALOT. Also, all shots & medicine is encreased as they need larger doses. Don't get a big dog unless you can afford the bucks. It is amazing how little our Pommy cost.
    I will keep you in my prayers about the pain you are going through. I always am so greatful for the meds! I am big baby & hate pain! Don't we all?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥