Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprise!

How do you like my new place?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to edit the html code to make the heading picture span across the header up there. I want the picture to fill up the space. Can anybody help me? I probably just need to go find a blog template with a picture that goes across the top and copy and paste that part of the html code into my template and delete mine. Do I sound like I know what I'm talking about?

Thanks to my hubby for making the picture collage of all our animals! Ain't it cool?

If I've forgotten anything over in my sidebar that somebody needs or wants, let me know by leaving a comment.

2 comments:

  1. whooo! Love the new page! Very cool. Also I am honored to make your blog list! Keep blogging & giving us reasons to smile.
    Japs I have shared your dog videos to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool new blog! Love the pic of you with long hair too! You look sooooooo young!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥