Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MRI & "Stuff"

I just got back from getting the MRI. Dang, it took two full hours! I thought it would never be over. I've never had so many itches I couldn't scratch! Ha-ha. At least it was a really wide machine and my head nearly stuck out of the top of it, so I didn't feel claustrophobic at all this time. Of course, I won't have the results for a few days probably. I can pretty much guarantee what they'll tell one of two things:

1. There's nothing wrong! We don't see anything! (That's what another doc told me for a full year before I had the last surgery.)

2. You have some scar tissue from your previous surgery and we need to go clean it out. Ugh. Just kill me instead please! Not that it was horribly painful or anything, but it sure was a pain in the ass with having to wear a back brace for a month or so. I don't even remember how long it was now. It was April of 2002, and I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night so give me a break, will ya?

And while I'm whining and complaining, I have one more thing to bitch about...my freakin' feet are killing me! It feels like my arches are about to break into tiny pieces just like you see on cartoons. I absolutely have to start wearing supportive shoes all day every day, even in the house. Bleh. I can't relax with shoes on! WAH!

That's one thing I thought was weird about Barnaby. When he gets up in the morning and gets dressed, he ALWAYS puts on shoes and socks whether he's going anywhere or not. I think that's weird! My shoes don't go on until the very last thing before I leave the house, and they're the first thing to come off along with my bra, assuming there's no company here. If we do happen to have company, the shoes still come off first thing, but I'm forced to leave the bra on lest I scare everyone half to death with my floppy breasts and beaming headlights. Hee-hee. They're not THAT floppy! I was just trying to be funny. You stop trying to picture me and my floppy breasts! Stop it, I say!

Okay, enough of that silliness.

I'm sleepy (surprise!) because I had to get up before the butt crack of dawn at 5:00 a.m. I'm taking my shoes off and taking a nap! I refuse to wear them to bed, so there.

Author's Note: I started to name this entry "Floppy Titties!" but decided against it. It would attract too many tittie pervs. Go away, Tittie Pervs. You are not welcome here.

I wish I could make a Tittie Pervs sign with a diagonal line through it to post here. Ha-ha. I don't have the time or patience, though. I must sleep. I'm delirious and saying the word titties too much. It must the the radiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥