Monday, July 14, 2008

I Forgot to Tell You...

And I know you're on pins and needles waiting to hear...

I took the last steroid pill this morning. It has definitely helped the pain ease up quite a bit, but the numbness is still there. I'm pretty sure that's not a good sign. I guess I'll go ahead with the MRI on the 30th and see what's going on back there.

Oh, and I also forgot to tell y'all...Barnaby found Tori Spelling's book and brought it home to me! I read it this weekend, and it was even better than I anticipated. Good stuff! I loved it.

I've decided that the name Barnaby makes my hubby sound like a dork and he's not, so I'm going to think of a new name. Not that his real name is a huge secret or anything, but I just think I shouldn't use it. I'm going to think of a ver studly name. Is studly even a word? You know what I mean. Maybe I'll watch a soap this afternoon and see if there are any good names that come up. Those guys always have manly-man names that nobody would have in real life. Then again, maybe I should just pick a regular name like Bob or Joe. Hmmm. I'll have to think about it.

I'm off to the bank and post office. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:33 AM

    What about the name, Slade or Brock or if it was Mexican soaps, what about Diego or Dante! Just a few I'm thinking of. Let me know if your thinking of French names, mon ami! BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥