Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Be a Rock Star

Rockstar Roasted
Coffee & Energy Drink

This stuff is YUMMY! Usually the canned coffees are too sweet for me, but this one is good. It's still sweet, but not too much. There is a "Light" version, but I haven't been able to find it around here yet. Once I find it, though, this will definitely be a once-a-week treat. It's too expensive to have more often. I paid $1.50 for a 16-oz can, and that was the sale price at Target. The regular price is $1.99 each. I guess that's still cheaper than 16 ounces of ANYTHING at Starbucks.

I bought one can of Rockstar Roasted and one can of Monster Java coffee and energy drink when I bought this. I haven't tried the Monster yet.

The Rockstar Roasted is 220 calories for 16-ounces. Rumor has it the "Light" is only 100 calories, but I don't know for sure. I need to do my homework and look it up online if I'm going to tell y'all about it here, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥