Saturday, June 14, 2008

What the ...

"June 10: A huge tornado funnel cloud touches down in Orchard, Iowa. The Globe Gazette and Mitchell County Press News reported that Lori Mehmen of Orchard took the photo from outside her front door. Mehmen said the funnel cloud came near the ground and then went back up into the clouds. Besides tree and crop damage, no human injuries were reported."

This picture was on FoxNews.com as part of This Week in Pictures. It looks totally fake, doesn't it? Why is there no debris flying around anywhere? It's terrifying if it's real, but I don't see how it could be. I hate tornados! They are just evil. Look at that thing! It makes my stomach sick to look at it.

We've done nothing so far this weekend. Well, Barnaby did yard work this morning, and I made some Rice Krispie Bars and walked my neighbors dogs. I guess that's a little something. I need to do a little work, but I'm too lazy. My housekeeper is here doing the cleaning since I'm a princess and can't do it.

L.B. threw up all over the bed last night. I had to get up and clean it up, put the sheets and mattress pad in the washer, and put clean sheets on the bed. That's always fun in the middle of the night. Poor little guy.

I'm just sitting here staring at the screen. Apparently I have nothing else to say. Sorry. I'm boring today. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... yeah that photo looks fake to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredible!!! I am surprised the lady that took this isnt dead. OMG! Who stands out taking pictures? I would be freakin' out hiding! I tried to take pictures of our cool electrical storm but missed every shot. I guess I should leave the photograghy to my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥