Monday, June 02, 2008

Sammi is Home

We picked her up at about 6:00 tonight. She really doesn't seem to be any better at all as far as the way she's acting. She's still listless and pitiful. The vet left the IV cath in, so she still has the red bandage on her arm. He didn't want to remove it in case he wants to give her more fluids. We're supposed to start feeding her small amounts of a special food he gave us starting tomorrow, but I'm doubtful that she'll want anything. She doesn't right now. He also gave us two kinds of meds -- one to soothe her pancreas and one for nausea.

I don't know what to think. I really thought she'd be at least a little perkier, but she's not. She seems exactly the same as before the hospital stay to me. At least I know she's not dehydrated.

That's all to say for now. Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥