Sunday, June 08, 2008

No Title

There's really nothing new to report on the dog situation. Abbey and Phoebe didn't eat at all yesterday, but Abbey wanted something this morning so I made her some chicken and rice. Phoebe still isn't interested. All the little ones are fine.

Sorry for all the dog talk lately, but it has consumed every bit of my time and there's nothing else to talk about around here. It's a lot of work taking care of all these sick dogs! I think mostly it's the emotional toll that has made it hard. I slept A LOT Friday and Saturday, so I think I'm caught up at this point.

The floors were installed in the master bedroom and my office on Friday. We got everything put back together Friday night and today. We're really happy with the way they turned out. They look great. Hopefully I'll have the time to start posting pictures again later this week.

Today it's NASCAR and laundry. Some things never change.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Sorry bout the dogs......have you introduced anything new into the house, toys, cleaning products, more filth? BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawd have mercy! Still no idea what they all got, huh? How strange. I hope they all get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pam,

    Hanging in there? We are all worried about you & the dogs. Did Kitty show any signs of this sickness? Any idea what hit you all? Is Sammi all better now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geeze, I just hope what ever they have only affects dogs! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥