Friday, June 06, 2008

The Epidemic

You won't believe what's happening now...

L.B. has thrown up and had diarrhea once (he seems to be doing better), but Phoebe is sick too now. She also has diarrhea, didn't eat yesterday, and threw up the water she drank and bile. Abbey is not sick like the others, but she has a sore inside her mouth that has her face swelled on one side.

Good Lord! What the hell?

I have no idea what it is that has made them all sick and it's making me crazy! The vet has no way of knowing either, and it's been too long now for it to be the Coleus that made them just get sick yesterday -- don't you think? We dug it up and threw it out last Friday.

I'm not going to feed them the food they've been eating in case there's something wrong with it. That's really the only thing I can think of unless it's just some kind of dog virus. I don't know if dogs even get viruses -- but I know they don't get the cold virus that people get. I'll have to talk to the vet.

Sammi is still doing well and Fletch is not sick.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! We had friends that lost their beloved dog from some tainted purina dog food. Don't throw it away just yet... Call the dog food company, company number should be on the bag or cans. Or check with your vet about having the food tested. Look all around the house for anything different. Oh Pam, you don't need this. I will start praying for the gang! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥