Thursday, May 08, 2008

*Yawn*

Light Oat Bread

I made two loaves of bread yesterday, and this is one of them. They both turned out great, but this one was the best because it rose really high and had a great texture. The other loaf was a Rosemary bread. It tasted really good but didn't rise as high as this one. This one's a keeper. I got it off of allrecipes.com under bread machine breads.

Blueberry Buckle

This is the Bluebery Buckle I told you about yesterday. Yum. It's definitely a keeper recipe too.

I was disappointed yesterday because the rain and storms never came. They all went just north of us. Stupid weatherman.

I slept maybe 2 hours last night -- actually, none last night but two hours between 6:00 and 8:00 this morning. I hate when that happens. It's miserable. I finally got up at 2:50 and watched some recorded shows. I've been recording a show called "Women in Prison" or something like that, and it's pretty good. I guess anything would be good when you're bored to death and can't sleep though!

I've also been recording and watching a show called "The Alaska Experiment" on the Discovery Channel. It's pretty good too. Check it out if you need a new show to watch.

My really high goal for today is to dye my hair. If I get that done, I'll be happy. Some lofty goal, huh? Give me a break -- I didn't sleep! I need 8-10 hours of sleep or I'm no good. Two hours is just ridiculous. I'll break out the Benadryl and muscle relaxers tonight. That ought to do the trick.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! One or the other. Don't mix those drugs. You might accidentally kill yourself like Anna Nichole and a few others lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥