Thursday, May 08, 2008

A Tumah!

It's a tumor, isn't it? Well, isn't it?
This is the same hand that I had the horrible palm pain in a few months ago. I was unconsciously rubbing it earlier today and felt something abnormal. When I looked down, I noticed it right away.
What the hell is that thing?
Make it go away! It's freakin' me out!
My Right Hand -- Tumah

My Right Hand -- Still a Tumah

My Left Hand -- Normal, No Tumah

I immediately Googled "wrist tumor," and the first thing that popped up was this:

http://fiendfolio.blogspot.com/2007/11/hand-wound-monday-volar-wrist-tumor.html

It's looks like the exact same thing to me. Doesn't it to you? Doesn't it? It does!

GAH!

1 comment:

  1. I had two bumps like that on my left wrist, right where I wore my watch. Showed them to my mom (isn't everyone's mom the best doc in the world?) and she called them "Bible bumps". Bible as in, in the old days, they'd lay your wrist out on a table and whack them with a bible. The little bumps would burst and be absorbed. Or not.

    My REAL doc called them some sorta ganglion thing. They disappeared on their own. Now? Got one on the back of my right hand that's slamm but mobile. Neat parlor trick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥