Friday, May 23, 2008

Hi, I'm Shallow

Here are a few of my favorite things around the house (besides dogs and people):
This ceramic bird, which I bought in Julien, California. I broke her partner who was blue. And my green rubber bunny. I have a yellow one in my truck peeking over the rearview mirror.
My Pink Panther rubber keychain. Someone is always commenting on it when I check out at stores. I love the Pink Panther! I bought two in case something happens to this one. For some weird reason, the other one is in the medicine cabinet.
This little teapot lamp that Boon Pappy gave me for Christmas one year. It's on top of my fridge. A purple sugar shaker I bought randomly on eBay.
This black & white picture of Nicki & me that was taken by Barnaby in the early '90s. If you look really hard, you can see Kitty looking out the front door. (Click on the picture and you'll see a larger version. At least I think so.)
These acrylic candle holders. I gave my big sister a pair too. (Hi, Patsy!)
This stupid wooden African lady I bought in Miami. I don't know why I like her. (Or maybe it's a him because he has no boobs?) I think of it as a her.
This Bonnie Bell Biggie Lip Smacker. It's big and fat, and I love it. I keep it next to my bed so I can use it while I read magazines and watch TV. Love it! I got mine at Target for about $3.50.
I love nanners!
I love a bunch of other stuff, too, but I can't take a picture of all of it. Maybe that's why I have so much crap in my house...ya think?
I think I'll list a show you a bunch of stuff I hate around my house too. Please stand by.

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! I finally got around to editing my profile today & after I finished, I discovered how to click on to my favs (like books) and it linked me to other Bloggers that share the same fav (we both like Gilda Radnor's book "It's always Something"). Anyway, I peaked at you Blog (I loved the picture of the dog, another thing we have in common. I love my dogs & cats). SO, I just read a few of your post and you have made me laugh. You are a gifted writer. Thanks for sharing some smiles. I look forward to reading more. Jan Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥