Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy Bee

I'm crazy-busy with work today and will probably work some over the weekend, so I won't be updating, at least today.

It's a beautiful day here in Texas, albeit hot (High of 95 today). I feel good. Everything is good. No complaints.

Oh, I've lost 2lbs with the diet and exercise lately. I'm going to keep track here and let you know when there are changes in weight or whatever. It's the accountability thing, don't ya know. It helps. I still feel really motivated and determined. I'm going to lose this chunk of weight that's dragging me down and get strong and healthy once and for all. Yay. Go me.

Y'all have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. You GO GIRL!! You've got a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:05 PM

    WAY TO GO, YEA, SUZANNE!!!!! Keep up the exercise,,,you know I hate that word. you are f-ing awesome and hot and smart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥