Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Tummy Hurts

I have no self-control where food is concerned. I just ate three brownies and an ice cream bar, and I feel nauseous because of it, and I knew I would but did it anyway. The answer for me is not to have that stuff in the house in the first place. Don't buy the ice cream bars, and when the party is over, throw the leftover goodies away and spray them with Windex. Don't forget that last part about the Windex. If not, I'll dig those brownies out of the trash in a heartbeat. I have no self-control and no dignity either. Therapy much?

I need to paint my toenails, or at least remove the really dark polish I have on them now that is starting to chip off. I hate it when I see women with chipped polish on their toenails. It's very trashy-looking and makes you look dirty -- dirty the way Britney always looks dirty. Remove your nail polish. It only takes a minute or two, you dirty skanks.

I'd love to sit here and call you names and ramble, but I have to get some work done. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried hypnosis for that compulsive over eating thing?
    I'm thinking of giving that a try.
    I found a woman hypnotherapist because I thought I'd be more comfortable with it that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥