Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hump Day

There's nothing going on to talk about. It's the same old thangs.

Sammi and Fletch went to the vet this morning. They're both healthy. I stopped at my mom and dad's on my way home to introduce them to Fletch. They nearly died at his cuteness, which I knew they would. Sammi was more subdued than usual because she got a Benadryl shot along with her Rabies shot because of her allergies to vaccines. She wanted to play, but she was too tired to last very long. They were both dead asleep when I left a couple of hours later.

I came home and finished some work I had to do, and then I checked on a couple of things I was waiting to bid on on eBay. I bid at the last second on a blue fairy lamp to replace the one I received broken last year. I'm still waiting on another one I'm bidding on, but I'm not going to tell you which one it is or when the bidding expires because I don't want anybody running over there to see it and outbidding me. Just keep yours paws off my fairy lamp!

Barnaby is playing poker tonight, so I'll be here with the doggies by myself. (Stalker alert!) I usually just pile up in bed with them, watch TV, read magazines, and try not to eat everything in the pantry. I'm bad about out-of-control eating when I'm alone. I will not do it tonight, DAMMIT. I won't!

I woke up with a crick in both shoulders/neck this morning. What's up with that? I need some muscle relaxers in the worst way. Maybe I'll call D-D-D-Doctor Ph-Ph-Pho and see if he'll fix me up. If I'm passed out from muscle relaxers, I can't feel it and I can't eat either, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥