Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hey You!

I was in my kitchen this morning putting together a cake and listening to music when a Bon Jovi song came on. It made me think of Richie Sambora and how badly he’s crashing and burning right now. And then it made me think about how lucky I am that I didn’t crash and burn quite as badly (although I absolutely did crash and burn more than a tad and totally deserved it), and I said a little prayer of thanks. But then I kept thinking (uh-oh, that's always trouble)...

You can totally crash and burn in your life without abusing drugs or alcohol. Just because you live a “clean” life, and go to church, and put up the right appearance, and talk a good game about all the great things you're going to do, and talk and talk and talk, and talk some more, it doesn’t mean you aren’t being destructive to your life and those lives around you. You can just sit on your dead ass and do nothing and be just as destructive to your life.

Just a thought maybe someone needs to hear.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Amen, I worried about her too! BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell are you talking about, BP?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥