Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He Was Right

Remember THIS entry where I told you my d-d-doctor predicted I was low on amino acids and he thought that could be the answer to all my problems? Well, Glory be, he was right...about the low part anyway, in particular Vitamin D. I even had him fax me the lab results so I could see it for myself. I figured my levels would be normal and he'd just say he likes to see them higher or some crap like that, but I was wrong...

C02 level: LOW
VitaminD, 25-Hydroxy level: LOW
Protein, total, serum: The lowest acceptable level
Cholesterol total: HIGH
Triglycerides: HIGH
LDL Cholesterol: HIGH
Thyroid: Normal
Whoremones (That one never gets old -- hee!): Normal
Blood Glucose: Normal
Everything else: Normal

Now I'm on a mega dose of Vitamin D (50,000 IU once a week for four weeks) and I feel like I'm sucking on a mouthful of quarters or something. I can't bear to eat with a metal utensil because it feels like I'm going to be electrocuted or something. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard or pulling a cottonball apart. I'm curious to see how this affects how I feel and how long it will take.

End of boring story for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥