Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fairy Lamps














I give up on trying to make this damn thing align the text correctly. I've edited this post six times to try, and it just won't behave. Blogger, you obviouisly still have issues with alignment and spacing.
I won my fairy lamp yesterday. These are the ones I have now. I also had a blue carnival glass one, but I received it broken too. These are really pretty at night when they're lit. I always light them when we have our poker parties. I'm not sure what other colors are left that I don't have other than clear. I wish they had an amethyst one. This is the Stars & Bars pattern. I'm not sure which company made these because I've seen them listed under Indian Glass, Fenton, and L.E. Smith. I'm not sure which one is correct, or maybe they all made this pattern if that's allowed? Whatever. I just like them.
We survived the storms again last night and only lost power for about an hour and a half. I heard we're getting more on Friday night.
I'm talking about the weather, so obviously there's nothing to say. See ya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥