Before I start the whining and complaining, I just have to tell y'all:
THE KENTUCKY BUTTER CAKE IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY FANTASTIC! IT'S THE BEST CAKE EVER!
Sorry for yelling.
Okay, now on to the whining...
I have had a nearly-constant headache for the last five or six days. I lost count. I also have not slept. Hold on a minute here. Let me just make a list of everything that's wrong.
1. I've had a headache for approximately one week. Comes and goes, but mostly comes and stays. Sometimes severe and sometimes just there.
2. I've had trouble sleeping for the last six days. No naps either.
3. I have nausea that comes and goes since my "three-day diarrhea spell" two weeks ago.
4. I think I'm having gall bladder attacks, but I have thought that for at least 20 years, so who the hell knows? Right-side stabbing pain just below my bottom rib.
5. My weight gain is now up to 11 pounds since December. I eat too much sugar. Bundt cake, anyone?
6. Allergies: itchy eyes, itchy nose, sometimes stuffy/sometimes runny nose, and again with the headaches and behind-my-eyeballs pain. Wouldn't it be hilarious if I was allergic to dogs? Yeah, hilarious and just too freakin' bad, because I'm going to have a house full of them anyway. So there.
7. I'm irritable. Not sure if that's related to anything or if I'm just a bitch.
8. Depression comes and goes frequently lately. I have not one thing to be depressed about, which is good, but wtf? Maybe I need a med change, or maybe someone just needs to slap the shit outta me.
9. I cuss A LOT. (I always have though. It doesn't bother me, so why should it bother you? Just shut up and read.)
10. Right upper arm pain. I think it's from crocheting and typing. Dull ache all the time, sharp pain when in certain positions. My right palm only hurts occasionally now.
11. Night sweats. I nearly always have to get up and change my PJs because they get soaked with sweat.
12. I have a WART on my left pinky finger under the nail. There, I said it. HOW GROSS. It's been there for at least 10 years. Duct tape doesn't work. Neither does freezing it with that freezing spray stuff the doctor uses. Neither does having a doctor cut half the tissue off of my finger until there's a huge gouge.
Hello? Is anyone still there? Okay, I'll stop now. I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday because he won't refill my meds unless I go back for a check-up and blood work. I think I'll just print this and hand it to him.
I don't know why I keep going to this doctor. I think he's a good doctor, but he has ZERO personality. He never laughs at my jokes or even smiles. He's an Asian man, which doesn't bother me a bit. He stutters, as I believe I've mentioned before. That makes me a little uncomfortable because I feel bad for him and want to finish his sentences for him. Last time I was there he said he thought I needed therapy. How rude. Well, he didn't say that exactly. What he said was I should try therapy and try to get off the anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds. He said therapy could help me change my behavior instead of relying on the meds to change my behavior. WHAT? Excuse me? I don't want to get into it here, but that's a crock of shit -- at least for me. I do believe some people could be helped by therapy, but I'm not one of them. I know that it's a genetic physiological thing with me. I agree that therapy might be helpful, but not as a replacement for the meds I need/take. I should leave him, but I love him. Oh, wait. No I don't.
Okay, whatever. I think I got off-track here.
I need to go now and take something for this headache, even though it won't help. And I need to go now and take a nap, even though I won't sleep. Oh, and I need to go now and exercise, even though I won't move a muscle.