Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What Do I Know?

Um, yeah. It snowed and stuck. Who knew?

Apparently it doesn't matter if the temperatures are in the 70s the day before it snows. It will stick. We got lots (lots for us) in Allen. I hear they didn't get as much in Plano and Dallas just down the road.

That is not a picture I took. If I could find my camera -- ah-hem -- I would have some better photos of our own yard. I did take two minutes of video of the dogs in the backyard. If the software ever finishes installing on my computer, I'll have it up for you here. I'll let the dogs be the stars of my first video. When I get my nerve up, maybe I'll show my face (gasp!) and talk to you guys. We'll see how it goes. I should have plenty of time today to mess around with it.

It 's going to be in the 50s later today so most of the snow should be gone.

I'll be back later with that video.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that IS a lot of snow for you guys. We had 65 Monday afternoon, melted most of the foot of snow we got last week. Got up this morning to 30 degrees and a fresh coat of light snow on everything. Ain't spring yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 AM

    god you did get alot more snow than us Dallas folk. I thought that was your car until I read

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥