Friday, March 14, 2008

Well, the picture I copied to paste up there had the weather conditions, the temperature, and what the temperature "feels like." I guess I didn't copy it all. So there ya go. Partly cloudy, 78 degrees, feels like 79.

"Is that all?" That's what I said when I got home and saw it. I sweated my ass off running around doing errands, and I had the air conditioner on in the car. Yep, I got wild and got out of the house. I went to Staples, Starbucks, the bank, Big Lots, and the grocery store. Here's what I got (because it is oh so interesting):

Staples: 250 9 x 12 catalog envelopes, 250 #10 business envelopes, 1 pack of printer paper, and postal machine ink. I had a 20% off coupon when you spend $100. I had to buy a small bag of Resee's PB cups because I was $2.17 short on making the $100. Whatever.

Starbucks: Too hot to get coffee, so I got a Venti Passion Iced Tea, unsweet, three Splendas. Yowza, it was good.

Bank: A deposit receipt and a shitty attitude from the teller.

Big Lots: Four dog toys and 1 pair of knee socks.

Grocery Store: Everything to make THIS recipe, the ingredients for Sausage and Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in bacon (Sunday's NASCAR race food), Deluxe Mixed Nuts, which I'm officially addicted to, a Kitchen Aid timer on sale (I dropped mine for the millionth time and it finally broke into pieces the other day and quit working), and a bunch of other staple groceries. I looked for the Tazo Passion Tea that Starbucks sells so I could make my own at home, but Kroger didn't have any of that flavor. Hmpf.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NASCAR is at Bristol this weekend, my favorite track and everyone else's too. Cup qualifying has been delayed because it rained. They're drying the track now and hope to get it in here in a little bit. I'm going to settle in with my Deluxe Mixed Nuts and iced coffee and watch it because my life is just that exciting.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Which recipe was it? I clicked on the word "THIS", and it took me to their home page. How do you do that anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:28 AM

    Enjoy the race, Vroom vroom. Have a great week. BP

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe is Asian Noodle Salad on the Pioneer Woman's website. The link works and goes right to the recipe when I click it. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥