Monday, March 17, 2008

Top O' the Mornin' to Ya

That's my ode to St. Patty's Day.
The Prepared Asian Salad

It was fantastic. Definitely worth the time spent chopping and preparing. I'm eating the leftovers right now for lunch. They're pretty good, even after sitting in the refrigerator overnight.


One warning about the recipe...it makes a ton! I halved the recipe and it was still way too much for two people.



I took Sammi to the vet this morning for her checkup and boosters. She's healthy as a horse. She's really groggy and subdued right now because I had to give her Benadrl before we left the house since she had an allergic reaction to her shots last time. I think I like her this way. ;)

Houseplant tip: I read in a magazine a couple of months ago that if you add 2 tbsps epsom salts to a gallon of water and water your indoor plants with it, they grow better and leaf-out more. It definitely works. My plants are very healthy-looking and have spouted a ton of new leaves since I started watering them with the epsom salt water. I have several ivy plants and a zee-zee plant, and some other kind of ivy plant. They all seem to love it. I noticed a difference after only a week of using the water. Try it!

There's nothing else going on around here. I'm just working today and hanging out at the house, as usual. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥